I'm most proud of my aquatic presentation in the middle of the term. I rocked it, I just went up there didn't really even use my cue cards at all because I was thinking it while I was up there so I didn't need to read them.
2. I worked hardest when...
I worked hardest, again on my aquatic biome presentation. i didn't have power point at my house, so I had to finish it all in the allowed time at school.
3. my behaviour this term was good, This had a positive effect on me because I was more focused when it came time to learn.
4. the favourite thing I learned so far in this year was learning all about carley murphy.
5. On a whole, I have been coming to class prepared to learn because i'm always in a mood to learn new things from Mr. Dorland.
6. 3 things I need to start doing better to improve my academics are typing the right spelling, type a little bit faster, and type without having to look at the key board.
7. I think I'm a good classmate because I try to help out as much as I can, and outside the classroom I watch out for my friends and hang out when I can
8. 3 things I need to start doing to be a better classmate are that I should be a bit quieter when I talk, to help others more around the class, and to help more people out on Edmodo
9. What do i expect in my comments section of my report card today? Well, I expect to see something along the lines of me being a good student.
10. 3 smart goals I have for next term are?
By the third term I want to have lowered the volume of my voice by a lot, i will do this by talking in a softer voice than normal. I want to be able to run more than 1 lap around the field by the next term. I can do this by running in the snow and playing tag with my friends over the holidays, I also need to pace myself when I'm running laps around the field. I want to have completed a few short term goals like I want to be a bit better at typing. I can do this by keeping track of my goals and seeing what I need to do to achieve these goals over the holidays.